GtkSpell problems

Hi,

I use the new Gtk2::Spell module from CVS.
I have two problems with it (or one of the underlying libraries):

It indicates all numbers as misspelled.  I have no idea about how to
change that.  It is a major nuisance.

When right-clicking on a word, I have the option of adding the word to
the dictionary, but the addition is not persistent.  The next time I
open the document, the words are indicated as misspelled again.  How do
I get it to save these additions to a user specific dictionary.

It seems my Debian testing install uses aspell for the backend.

--
René Seindal (rene seindal dk)                  http://sights.seindal.dk/