Re: assigning user data to a tree/list row

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 08:42:43PM +0200, Domsodi Gergely wrote:
Hi!

My question is simple, but I cannot find the answer in the api
reference. How can I assign user data to an element of a Gtk::ListStore
or Gtk::TreeStore. Shall I create a hidden column? If yes, what type
shall it be (my user data is a reference).

In gtk1 I used $tree->node_set_row_data($node,$data).

Make a hidden column of type Glib::Scalar to hold you data.

--
René Seindal (rene seindal dk)                  http://sights.seindal.dk/