Re: [BUG] TreeModel->move_before() eats all cpu time

Thierry Vignaud <tvignaud mandrakesoft com> writes:

strange that the same code works fine[1] on my test machine with
inline perl and does not work anymore on my own box with
gtk2-perl-xs

more funny: it always eat cpu with new gtk2-perl-xs but it can
sometimes happen too with the old gtk2-perl !!
but it only eat cpus when the row to move up is already the first one
(though the iterator used to be undef at gtk+-2.2.1; maybe a bug newly
added to gtk+-2.2.2)

more tests in progress