Re: GtkSpell problems

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 10:08:44PM +0200, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
René Seindal <rene seindal dk> writes:

1) Don't check words starting with digits.  Pango might think they
are words, but I know they aren't :-)

what about mispelled words that begin with digits ?

eg 1etter for letter, ...

I hadn't thought about that.  I think it is very unlikely, though.  I
guess the real problem is in the back-end (aspell in my case) which
apparently marks text like 3rd, 1970s as misspelled.  If you have a lot
of that in a text you have red lines all over.

please do not apply

Please do apply the rest of the patch :-)

--
René Seindal (rene seindal dk)                  http://sights.seindal.dk/