Re: New on this list

On Thursday, July 3, 2003, at 03:03 PM, Eric Depagne wrote:

I guess it is not the correct way to do, but I cannot find any hint on how to
do it properly.

Has someone an aidea?

can't really answer you cleanly without seeing the code.

knowing the hard way to create menus is useful for filling option menus and such, but for a menubar, i highly recommend taking the easy way out, using the itemfactory. http://personal.riverusers.com/~swilhelm/gtkperl-tutorial/ itemfactory.html

it's pretty much designed to automate the drudgery of creating multi-level menus.