Gtk2 clipboard paste?

I have a program written using perl-gtk2-0.24 that uses the TreeView
widget.  It works awesome and was very easy to setup.  However, as I'm
about to show the users what their program will look like, I'm rather
sure they would like to be able to cut-n-paste data into the Treeview
instead of loading a whole file.

I've looked around a bit but I don't see any info on how to get pasted
data.

Does anyone have some example code I could look at?

BTW:  Gtk2-0.24 is awesome!  I'm loving it!!
--
Tom Cross <tomc cloudnet com>