Help with window decorations

I'm trying to create a window with no decorations (ie. Titlebar, borders, etc.) that are provided by the
window manager.  The only way I've found to do this with gtkperl is to make it a 'popup' window, but this
takes away it's dialog abilities.  I know there is a function in gtk+ 2.0 called gtk_window_set_decorations()
that will allow you to disable window decorations, I was wonder if there is a similar function or some other
way of accomplishing this with gtkperl.  Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

James Wiggins