Help me in Gtk2-perl-0.06

Hi
I am trying to attach in one window various
widgets.For instance label,text,combo box.list in one
screen. with default size everything is ok .I mean
Entire screen is being displayed in one corner.My
problem is I want the screen in full monitor size .
For this if i press maximizebutton
on the window there are gaps between the
widgets.kindly help me in packing widgets full
screen(monitor size).
I am trying this in Gtk2-Perl-0.06.
How can i attach image files(pif) to text widget,label
widgets in Gtk2-Perl-0.06
Please help me
Thanking you
suma