Re: perlcc + gtk

On Sun, 2003-01-19 at 19:27, nmag only wrote:
I work under Debian GNU/Linux and use perl 5.6.1 with glade 0.6.4. I've
created more applications with this tools and I trying to make binary
distribution of any programs, I'm trying to install it on a network
where some machines don't have all of modules and packages
(dependencies) for run these programs, and I don't want to download :(
and install whole of dependencies to run these...

I need a recommendation.

Take a look at PAR from CPAN.
It will let you package all deps into one file.

./borup