Re: Gtk2 - TreeView style

Jörn Reder <joern zyn de> writes:

Hi,

in Gtk2 the old CTree's line_style and expander_style are gone. But I
don't like the defaults (no lines and the triangle expanders).

There are a few style properties, but they are read-only, so I can't
modify them to fit my needs.

These are ro because they are supposed to be defined by the user
electing his theme, if I'm loyally transcripting gtk+ authors
thoughts.

Is changing the style of a TreeView in the scope of themes
only? Or is there any simple possibility to change such things
from my application.

I haven't looked at everything exhaustively, but I think it's
correct to say that it's not possible by a traditional gtk+ API
function call.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/