Re: Gtk2: defaults for widget constructors

Daniel Lacroix wrote:

If you have default value to set. The easiest way to do it is to rename
*new function into *_new and write a wrapper in perl (Gtk2::VBox::new)
which set the default value and call Gtk2::VBox::_new.

Of course this will work.

I would vote for having old Gtk defaults also in Gtk2 and would add the
corresponding changes. Because this is a more or less basic design
issue, I want to ask here, if that's Ok before starting to work on it.

Regards,

Joern

--
Joern Reder