Gtk2: return values of signal callbacks

Hi,

I just updated my Gtk2 checkout and wondered why my app didn't work
after this. Collapsing nodes of a tree view didn't work, also closing
windows.

Fortunately I found the problem quickly: the correspondent signal
callbacks returned always true - so Gtk2 didn't handle the rest of the
event - what's absolutely correct. I checked the ChangeLog and found
this:

        * Gtk2/src/GClosure.c: support return values from closures, so that
        we can specify return values for subroutines connected to signals
        (strange no one complained before?)

Hehe - what about complaining after? ;)

No - just thought this is interesting to know for other Gtk2 users, who
also "suffer" from Perl/Gtk2 behaving correctly now ;)

Regards,

Joern

--
Joern Reder