From: Robert G. Werner [mailto:robert inreachtech net]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 1:10 AM
To: Behcet Emre Tezel
Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Compile Error 0.7008

Behcet Emre Tezel wrote:
Hi,

I am getting the following error, when I try to compile gtk-perl 0.7008.
Any ideas?
[snip]

gcc: build/GtkDefs.o: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [../blib/arch/auto/Gtk/Gtk.so] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/Gtk-Perl-0.7008/Gtk'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 2
[root hori Gtk-Perl-0.7008]#

Thanks
-Emre

Looks like it didn't do the make part of the make install.  Not sure
how this would happen.  Obviously,  though,  gcc is looking for those
object files and ont finding them.

Do you have any parts of the message from befor the stuff you included?

--
In Reach Technology:    http://inreachtech.net/

Robert G. Werner
robert inreachtech net