Re: gtk2-perl cvs build problem (fix included, questions asked)

muppet <scott asofyet org> writes:

simple enough, change the line to:

#if GTK_MINOR_VERSION > 0
  return
gtk_list_store_remove(SvGtkListStore(list_store),SvGtkTreeIter(iter));
#else
  gtk_list_store_remove(SvGtkListStore(list_store),SvGtkTreeIter(iter));
  return TRUE;
#endif

but this solution doesn't scale --- i don't think you'd want to do this
for fifty or a hundred functions.  are there any plans to handle this
sort of problem with autogen scripts?

There are no known plans to me at least. Though, I don't think
it would concern fifty/hundreds of functions!?

Your proposal looks ok - and that's more or less what we're
already done in similar cases.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/