Re: Implement TreeModel signal "rows-reordered"
- From: Roderich Schupp <Roderich Schupp partner bmw de>
- To: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Implement TreeModel signal "rows-reordered"
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:54:43 +0100
On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 19:20, scott asofyet org wrote:
Roderich Schupp said:
Here's a custom marshaller to convert the gint*
into an array ref (was against Gtk2 1.014, but applies
cleanly to 1.020).
the patch needed a couple minor changes:
- although recent versions of GCC seem to allow it, C does not allow variables
to be declared in the middle of the code; they must be at the top of the
Actually mixing declarations and statements is a feature of
the C9X standard, but your're right, the code should compile
with non-C9X compilers.
- the array reference should be made mortal as it goes onto the stack, so that
it will be properly cleaned up by FREETMPS.
Woops, good spotting.
] [Thread Prev