Re: Getting column 2 in selected row of TreeView?

* Art??ras Šlajus <x11 h2o pieva net>:

I use the "selection_changed" callback. I set it up manually:
Figured that isn't what i want exatcly. i want to execute sub if
selection isn't even changes, just row is clicked.

With 'clicked' I presume you're referring to a 'mouse event'.

If so, just connect the 'button_press_event' of the TreeView widget.
I've sent a code snippet on how to do this this week (monday or
tuesday).

Regards,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi (Zefram)                 [ http://www.emmanuelebassi.net ]
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 4DD0 C90D 4070 F071 5738  08BD 8ECC DB8F A432 0FF4