Re: GLib/GTK2 Win32 installer (Activestate based)

Artūras ?lajus said:
John McDermott wrote:

Now, how do I install the underlying libs?  I guess I get them from
http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html.  Presumably I need
the "most current".  These are tgz files.  Where do I extract them to?
Which ones do I need?
you could try dropline gtk+ for windows.
http://dropline.net/gtk

in fact, those are the ones that i use to test the cvs builds on win32.  make
sure you get the 2.2.4 binaries.

you may also be interested in GTK-Wimp: http://gtk-wimp.sourceforge.net/

i took some screenshots a little while back, using dropline's 2.2.4 binaries
and gtk-wimp with gtk2-perl.  i meant to post them a long timeago, but it
slipped my mind until tripix reminded me in irc.
   http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/misc/win32-screenshots/

that's win2k with some hydra or twin-view or whatever spiffy video-card
drivers adding the extra buttons to the title bars.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>