right-click on CheckButton

hey all,

i'm writing a little to-do list program for myself (and, as it always
works out, spending way too much time writing a program to make a list
of things i _really_ should be doing :-P).  i'm using CheckButtons for
each item, and i'd like to be able to open up a little pop-up menu if
one is right-clicked on.  is this functionality there somehow?

the main docs i'm using are at
http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/pod/ -- thanks for putting those
up!

</nori>