Re: when will GtkTargetList be ready?

On Saturday, August 30, 2003, at 12:39 AM, Matthew Weier OPhinney wrote:

-- muppet <scott asofyet org> wrote
i'm rather ignorant about drag and drop.

So am I... I just started porting this class from python this evening. I
think it's close to working... minus this portion.

cool... could you send a copy of the code for me to play with while getting the new methods bound?

also, a style question: the functions have the format gtk_selection_verb_target, suggesting to me that they are functions and should be bound as static methods (actually, functions), such as Gtk2::Selection->verb_target (...); however, the precedent from gtk-perl for the drag stuff, which follows the same convention, is to bind them as $widget->selection_verb_target (...). what do you think?