gtk2-perl on os x

i just got gtk2-perl working on my mac laptop running jaguar and apple's x server.

 - OS X 10.2.6
 - Apple's X11 Beta 3
 - December 2002 Developer Tools
 - perl 5.8.0 from Server Logistics [1]
 - fink 0.5.3
 - gtk2 2.0.6 (via fink) [2]

Gtk2-0.95 and Glib-0.95 compiled and ran with no modifications.

[1] perl 5.8.0 does not ship with 10.2.x, because it was just getting ready for release when 10.2.0 shipped. i used the server logistics binaries, which install to /opt/perl --- otherwise, there are nasty problems getting fink to work. this perl complains nonstop about bad locales on my machine, but works.

[2] that's gtk+2-shlib, gtk+2-dev, and all of the ones on which they depend. atk1 and pkconfig were not included in the dependencies, for some reason.