Re: Gtk2::SimpleMenu proposal

the major question (gtk related) is does anyone have knowledge of the
<ImageItem> type. the c api docs say there is such a thing. the tutorial
doesn't even mention it's existence. and there's no examples of using it
through the gtk2.2 source. the api doc says something about 'pointer to
inlined pixbuf data' would go in extra_data???

I've tried to get the <ImageItem> type working before and had no luck -
I've tried creating some inline data using gdk-pixbuf-csource and
sending it via a scalar and a reference and neither work.

From a developer's point of view, being able to supply a GdkPixbuf would
be a lot more desirable than using inline data.

Otherwise, the SimpleMenu looks cool - are accelerators supported yet?

Gavin.

--
Gavin Brown
e: gavin brown uk com