dialog close signal and hiding dialog...

I've created an options dialog for an application, and I only want to
create it once per session. I've setup the GtkDialog to capture the
'close' signal as well as the response signal. I've determined that
closing the window sends a response of '-4', and I've setup both my
close and my response callbacks to do a "$dialog->hide" on receiving
such a signal. This works fine. It's when I try and open the dialog
again that I get an error. I try to show it using "$dialog->show", but
the window appears with now widgets, and I get a segmentation fault when
I close that window.

Am I capturing the signals correctly? Am I trying to re-display the
dialog correctly? Or do I need to post some code...? ;-)

Thanks!

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
http://weierophinney.net/matthew/