[patch] a small addition to Gtk2::SimpleList's pod

This isn't a very significant patch, but I thought it should be made a
little clearer that SimpleList is derived from TreeView. I didn't
realize this until hours of coding (it was quite a 'doh' moment) so I
thought I'd add a little bit to the pod to clarify it. I was going to
try and add more documentation to SimpleList, but I feel it's pretty
complete right now. Perhaps later I will hack on some of the other pod
docs, though.

baby steps, you know. :)

--
James Curbo <hannibal adtrw org>