Re: gtk-perl-xs $gc->set_dashes

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:04:35 -0400 (EDT)
"muppet" <scott asofyet org> scribbled:

Steven Usdansky said:
Note: $gcD is an existing, legitimate GC. The statement
     $gcD->set_dashes;
(with or without a parameter list) gives the following error:
     Can't locate object method "set_dashes" via package "Gtk2::Gdk::GC"

should be fixed in CVS very soon, ross just asked me if was working on it.

are you just setting up a GC that is used for something else, or are you
going to do some drawing?  GdkPoint isn't handled, so a lot of the drawing
primitives are not bound, i'm going to change GdkRectangle again as soon as
the list makes up its mind, and a couple of other little things.  if you want
to use them right away, let me know and i'll bump them up on the priority
list.

Sorry about the piecemeal reporting of problems. All I can do is report
them as I encounter them.

actually, this is great, because it lets us know that a) people are using the
stuff and b) what people are using.  i sometimes get the feeling that i'm
implementing stuff no one will ever touch.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>

I'm just drawing (and labeling) lines in this program. I threw together a quick
web page that shows a couple of screenshots from the old C version of the
program at http://members.fortunecity.com/traveller2/chemnet/index.html
--
Traveling Geologist