Re: RFC: split gtk2-perl-xs

Jörn Reder wrote:
[snip]
Regards,

Joern

I vote for Glib:: because it reminds the unitiated that this module is a binding for the Gtk+ project's glib. The G doesn't really refer to anything useful (more recursive acronyms or something). It is really only meaninginful when combined with the lib part. Then it is refering to a specific project and a specific set of libraries.

G:: is nice and symetrical but I think it would be pretty meainingless to outsiders.

My .02 US

--
In Reach Technology:    http://inreachtech.net/

Robert G. Werner