Re: [gtk2-perl-xs] GList

Phanatic said:
hello gtk2-perl-xs developers,

i have a little question: when will you implement GList, that we could use
GtkCombo for example? i don't want to hurry you, because i'm sure you have
to do many other things...

ross implemented and commited Gtk2::Combo->set_popdown_strings yesterday.  it
doesn't use GList --- it just uses a perl list.

  $combo->set_popdown_strings (qw/this that something another/);

we won't implement GSList or GList, as they aren't perlish.  we'll just return
or accept perl lists instead.

--
muppet <scott asofyet org>