Re: [Fwd: CPAN Gtk::Gdk::Pixbuf install]

snaketails optushome com au wrote:

    I'm trying to install dvdrip but I am having a problem with
Gtk::Gdk::Pixbuf

    The program canot find the above mentioned module in @INC so I have
tried to install it myself using ...

perl -MCPAN -e shell

    Installing Gtk gave the "attached" errors

    Installing Gtk2 was not a problem, but it will not like running if I
rename the includes to use Gtk2::Gdk::Pixbuf instead of Gtk::Gdk::Pixbuf

    How can I get the thing to install Pixbuf correctly ?

You need the gdk-pixbuf library package itself installed on your system
to get the Gtk Perl binding compiled. Dunno which distro you use, but
check for packages named like libgdk-pixbuf-dev or something like that.

Regards,

Joern

--
Think, before you code.