[Fwd: CPAN Gtk::Gdk::Pixbuf install]

    Hi.

    I'm trying to install dvdrip but I am having a problem with
Gtk::Gdk::Pixbuf

    The program canot find the above mentioned module in @INC so I have
tried to install it myself using ...

perl -MCPAN -e shell

    Installing Gtk gave the "attached" errors

    Installing Gtk2 was not a problem, but it will not like running if I
rename the includes to use Gtk2::Gdk::Pixbuf instead of Gtk::Gdk::Pixbuf

    How can I get the thing to install Pixbuf correctly ?

--- Begin Message ---
Gtk-Perl-0.7008/Depends.pm
Gtk-Perl-0.7008/README
Gtk-Perl-0.7008/ldscript
Gtk-Perl-0.7008/ChangeLog
Removing previously used /root/.cpan/build/Gtk-Perl-0.7008

  CPAN.pm: Going to build L/LU/LUPUS/Gtk-Perl-0.7008.tar.gz

Submodule gdkpixbuf is needed to build gnomeprint but it appears
it's misdetected or not selected for compilation.
Available modules: gtk gtkhtml gtkglarea gdkimlib gdkpixbuf gtkxmhtml gnome gnomeprint glade applets.

You can disable the inclusion of a module using --without-pkgname.
If a package is misdetected and you still want it to compile
use --with-pkgname-force.
To disable autodetection of modules use --without-guessing.
Running make test
  Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't test
Running make install
  Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't install

:.

--- End Message ---