Editors in perl (was: Re: new snapshot of new-gtk2-perl)

Brady Hegberg wrote:
[snip]
I was thinking of working on a simple but scriptable text-editor with
code highlighting.  Has anyone here seen or worked on or have any ideas
about Perl bindings for Scintilla (http://www.scintilla.org/)? Or have a
better idea about how this might be done?

Thanks,
Brady
[snip]
I had visions of re-writing vim in perl someday but I really haven't worked on it. Mostly, I've just thought about it at night when I'm trying to go to sleep. Works like a champ ... ;-)

--
In Reach Technology:    http://inreachtech.net/

Robert G. Werner
robert inreachtech net