Gdk::Pixbuf and save function

Hi all
I'm still trying to work with Gtk::Gdk::Pixbuf,
and need to save the image loaded and scaled to a file.
I found a function making the trick in c 'gdk_pixbuf_save',
but I still can't find the same one in perl :-/
Is someone have encountered the same problem and solve it?

regards
nathan

--
<Pingouino> j'ai un peu fais du C mais bon, j'ai vu a quoi ca servait ds
               mon book sur le langage C: a editer des fichiers TXT

                                                 - #linuxfr

Mandrake Linux release 9.0 (Cooker) for i586