Re: Variable Argument Lists, how to handle?

"Marin Purgar" <m purgar extracom de> wrote:
What should be the preffered way to handle the methods accepting variable
argument lists?

* I should preferably be done in such a way that both a
  array and a reference can be used.
* I also prefer to keep the perl proxy function as long as
  I don't see proof of it being a performance hog.
  All what is doable i perl is also doable in C, but it is
  more prone too error and harder to write.
  "Premature optimization is the root of all evil" :-)

I have hacked "Gtk2/ListStore.pm" to:
- accept a list reference OR a list of argument
- removed the (in perl) unnecassary count argument
and fixed the examples too.

/göran