Re: gtk2-perl compile-widgets.pl

goran kirra net wrote:

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 08:35:16PM +0100, Dermot Musgrove wrote:
this was fast allright,
but it didn't compile the widgets :-)
Strange  - it compiles everything for me (perl 5.6.0 and Inline-0.43)
Hi Goran,

I have come across a strange thing, I ran my old version of the
script with the simple "eval" from a previous cvs tree and it did what
you describe. I guess that the opendir() in an eval() is relative to
the script file and found the previously compiled _Inline hierarchy and
decided that nothing needed doing.

Perhaps the system() call runs releative to the current directory and
not the script directory.

Were you doing the same thing and running the script from a different
cvs tree?

Best regards, Dermot