Re: perl Gnome2

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 12:35:35PM +0200, Daniel Lacroix wrote:
To continue the job done by Goran, I have started to write the perl
module for Gnome2 based on the perlgtk2 module. First test release with
few things implemented can be download at :
http://lab.erasme.org/gnomeperl/

Great work, Daniel.

Now the ball is rolling!
It put pressure on me to upload to the SourceForge.net CVS
and plan a installable first release. Let's see how tired I
am when I get home tonight (after a 4 hour train ride).

We could eventually import gnomeperl2 as a separate module
into the gtk2-perl CVS too.

Everybody wanting to join the development should get a sf.net
account ASAP. http://sourceforge.net/account/register.php

happy hacking,
--
Göran