Re: perl gtk2

goran kirra net writes:

when installed Inline-based modules does not need a C compiler.

During development it does need it of course but so does any
method to bind C-libraries to perl.

Sorry, I just tested quickly (we don't have it in the
mandrake distro) with a perl -e, so I missed that point. It uses
a caching system?

So it seems that XS and Inline are quite close to each other
then. I'd personally still favor XS for the indenting and syntax
highlighting of C code, but that's not a big difference for sure.

Guillaume Cottenceau -