Re: ANNOUNCE: gtk2-perl 0.02 released

Hi Goran ,

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 14:18:23 +0100
Göran Thyni <goran kirra net> wrote:

Just a short notice,
we have release our first prealpha of gtk2-perl.

gtk2-perl is a set of perl bindings for Gtk+ 2.0.x
I think , even though i may be mistaken ;-) , that the people on this list know what Gtk2-Perl is ,
considering all the posts submitted upon the subject on the said list . ;-)

But , don't be mistaken , even though i don't have the level and knowledge ( especially of C ) to follow
thoroughly the progress , i am very glad you decided to post on this list to let us know what's hapenning .

Last thing i wanted to say : i read your other post in which you say you step down from the Gtk2-Perl project
, thank you then for all you've accomplished so far and bravo for having boldly and skillfully initiated a
project we all waited upon .
( even if i remember Mandrake , with Guillaume , was on the run as well . Good luck Guillaume , by the way )

share and enjoy,
Thank you again .

D vid ( a nobody who just felt like there was something to say ) .