Re: gtk2-perl / arguments of callbacks

On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 03:57, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

I think this is not so logical, and confusing. What do you think
of changing that to restore a more-like-gtk behaviour?

Just a beginning developer here, but from a learning point of view, I
would like to see it kept as much like GTK+ as possible. Unless there
are some *very* dedicated documenters and excellent documentation, this
would have confused me greatly (I'm only using GTK+-1 at the moment).
I've been using the C API documentation very heavily.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org