Re: what happened to Dermot?

Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

   >Hi,
   >
   >On 06 Nov 2002 11:44:14 +0100 I've sent a mail (mail id is
   >jzy987x9j5 fsf obiwan mandrakesoft com) to Dermot Musgrove
   ><dermot glade perl connectfree co uk> stating that the use of
   >newSVgchar from Dermot is wrong and leads to segfault. I still
   >don't have any answer, or it was lost in cyberspace maybe -
   >though anyway there hasn't been the necessary fix commited.
   >
   >Maybe Dermot will be reading this list? One week is long time..

Hi Guillaume,

I did receive the email, but when I had worked out what I had done wrong
I checked out the code again and I _thought_ that someone had applied the
fixes already - I was looking at FontSelection.c which was almost OK and
not FontSelectionDialog which was bad as you describe.

I have been back through all the changes that I made and read your email
again and reapplied the fixes that I made before. I hope that the CVS is
now correct.

I have also committed 2 test files  - t/045_Gtk2_FontSelectionDialog.t
and t/059_Gtk2_FontSelection.t that succeed with the two calls in
question. I will add the other calls to these test files.

Sorry that I failed to reply before,

Regards, Dermot