what happened to Dermot?

Hi,

On 06 Nov 2002 11:44:14 +0100 I've sent a mail (mail id is
jzy987x9j5 fsf obiwan mandrakesoft com) to Dermot Musgrove
<dermot glade perl connectfree co uk> stating that the use of
newSVgchar from Dermot is wrong and leads to segfault. I still
don't have any answer, or it was lost in cyberspace maybe -
though anyway there hasn't been the necessary fix commited.

Maybe Dermot will be reading this list? One week is long time..

Thanks,

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/