Re: relase plan, 1st draft

On man, 2002-11-11 at 23:12, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

Also, we can maybe discuss the fact that Gtk2 needs many "use",
that is "use Gtk2", "use Gtk2::Window" etc.. Is it that good?
It's not very convenient tu use, and sometimes leads to error
message that users will find strange (when a function implicetely
returns a class type you don't use somewhere else).

I've added the nessesary use statements, to modules with methods that
return "foreign" objects. I hope thats ok.

./borup