Gnome::Pixmap::load_file

Hi,

I have constructed a dialog with Glade and Glade::Perl that contains a
Gnome::Pixmap. Now I want to change the Pixmap at runtime with the
load_file method. The file seems to be loaded, since memory is
consumed, but nothing is displayed. I have tried $pixmap->show(),
realize, map but nothing succeeded. Only show_all() from the toplevel
window worked, but it displayed a second instance of my dialog, which
wasn't intended. What can I do to show the image?

--
Rolf Herzog | her gmx de                     | HP: www.culthea.de
Duisburg    | herzog falkag de               |