Re: Drag and drop from Gtk::Tree to Gtk::CList

If there is nothing on it in a tutorial your best bet is to follow
some code that has drag and drop working. I think that was what I
did. The Gnome software map might give you some pointers:

http://www.gnome.org/softwaremap/

My own code can be downloaded from:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/emptytreeseedy/emptytree-seedy-1.5.2.tgz

Look in the file lib/Gui/Page/Browser.pm and search for DND.

Gavin