Re: Gtk::MozEmbed - how to submit forms on pages rendered with it?
- From: Daouda LO <daouda mandrakesoft com>
- To: Vlad Harchev <hvv hippo ru>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gtk::MozEmbed - how to submit forms on pages rendered with it?
- Date: 07 Mar 2002 12:49:02 +0100
Vlad Harchev <hvv hippo ru> writes:
I desperately need to be able to submit forms on pages rendered with
Gtk::MozEmbed. Is there any information on how to do it? It it sufficient
to make hooks to some combination of signals (with proper return values) or
it will require extending XS code?
Ok, last time i answered you, the list were not in cc:
Anyway, here we go again.
Gtk:MozEmbed isn't well supported within the non-threaded perl.
Either you do LD_PRELOAD=libpthread.so.x (x being the soname) before
launching your program or you get html page through LWP::get and feed
the mozilla widget. The latter being the cleanest way to do it.
] [Thread Prev