Re: getting Gtk-Perl to compile with Perl 5.8

      perl -pi -e '/CCCMD/ && s|/m;|/mg;|' */Makefile.PL

I checked my command-history in the term I built the
package in, this is the
correct fix. Run that from the top level of the Gtk
tree.

Okay this works great! However seems now make
PREFIX=/where/I/want/it install is broken. Can
somebody tell me how to redirect the install to
another directory? This is for a package I am
compiling for a linux distro.

With Perl 5.6.1 doing:

make PREFIX=/location/to/put/shit install

That worked. With 5.8.0 is doesn't. I looked through
the Makefile but I cannot see which variable is the
right one to do what I need.

=====
http://sapphire.sf.net -> aewm++ window manager