Re: Gtktree bug?

Well, yes thanks for verifing, but actually I would need those. (this is
only a simplified version of my program to show the bug).

I also investigated that if I use 'single' mode in the gtktree
( $gtktree->set_selection_mode('single'); )
than everthing is OK. But I would like to use 'browse' selection mode,
and with browse mode and those set_sensitive calls together I get get the
bug :(