Re: from C to perl

Hello,

El día Jan/17/2002, dov imagic weizmann ac il escribía:

Could you please explain what the code below is supposed to
do? If all that you want to do is to get latest coordinates

        Sure. I've a GTK C program where main window is little pixmap.
        There aren't border and system buttons. I'm making a function
        to move the window with a mouse click.

        Now, I doing a similar program but in perl. Here, I've a problem
        because movement it isn't soft. Window goes "jumping" for the
        screen and I don't know how to solve it.

Un saludo,

                Sergio Rua <srua esware com>
                Departamento  de  Desarrollo
                http://comunidad.esware.com