Re: I guess this is a newbie type question.
- From: Joern Reder <joern netcologne de>
- To: brian avis searhc org
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: I guess this is a newbie type question.
- Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 21:51:32 +0100
Brian Avis wrote:
Any ideas on what I am screwing up now?
I think this is not Gtk related. One of the variables $hour_type, $year,
$print_day has most likely not the correct value so you reach an
undefined value with your hash of hashes construction.
Joern Reder - joern zyn de
Development Head ZYN! Coding Division - http://www.zyn.de/
] [Thread Prev