Re: Gtk::Table colors?

Just curious,  how are you porting an application from mod_perl to Gtk
Perl?  I'm sure it makes sense but to be strictly correct,  mod perl
has nothing to do with GUI's and GTK-perl has nothing to do with the
web(very stricly,  speaking,  of course ;-).  In Reality they both
interact with these elements in numerous ways).

But you are probably porting a Web based app to be one that runs
locally,  right?

As for your question,  I'm not expert,  but check out the c API for
tables.  If there is a call in c it was probably wrapped and the
calling semantics are the same or similar.

Or maybe not.

;-)  Best of luck.

--
Robert G. Werner
rwerner mail microbsys com

The difference between a career and a job is about 20 hours a week.