Re: iconize a window

Is there a way to minimize a window with perl ?
(my wm doesn't allow this).

Le 04-Feb-2002, Pavel Rousnak a écrit :
I don't know how to do this with Perl.
I had the problem like this and didn't find anything better than
low-level Xlib function XIconifyWindow:
    private = (GdkWindowPrivate*)widget->window;
    if (!private->destroyed)
        XIconifyWindow(private->xdisplay, private->xwindow, 0);

and...