Re: iconize a window

I'm new to this list, and I've searched the archives and google groups before
asking you this question, but I didn't find a valid answer... :

I have a gtk perl script that displays a window showing the state of the
ppp connexion, with progress bars for sendmail & fetchmail, but I would like
this window to be iconized when fetchmail has finished its work...

Is there a way to minimize a window with perl ?
(my wm doesn't allow this).

I don't know how to do this with Perl.
I had the problem like this and didn't find anything better than
low-level Xlib function XIconifyWindow:

    private = (GdkWindowPrivate*)widget->window;
    if (!private->destroyed)
        XIconifyWindow(private->xdisplay, private->xwindow, 0);

--
Best regards
Pavel.