a newbie question

sorry if that as already asked hundreds of times, but I can't find a
solution to my pb on the internet or in the archive

I am juste starting a project using perl/Gtk , and I am trying to use
the Gtk::Html library
I am using a Debian distribution, where gtk2.0 and perl5.8.0 where
already installed and working fine, so I just had an apt-get install
gtkhtml and apt-get install libgtkhtml20 to install it , but I just
can't use it

gtk in perl works correctly (at least for the few tries I made,
displying simple windows and widgets in them), but when I run a perl
file with "use Gtk::Html" I got an error message :

"Can't locate Gtk/HTML.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.0 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8.0 /usr/share/perl/5.8.0
/usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at ./html-sample.pl line 4."

(line 4 is the "use Gtk::Html;" instruction, line 3 is a "use Gtk;")

There is no HTML.pm file on my computer
Since I'm quite beginning in Gnu/linux , perl AND Gtk at the same time,
I'd like some simple answers

thank you !

--
Jean-Baptiste Laroche <jean-baptiste laroche polytechnique org>